Hearing aid maker Resound introduced the new LiNX hearing aid this week. Its being called a revolutionary hearing aid because it can stream high-quality stereo sound from an iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®. LiNX users can customize their hearing experience by using the ReSound Smart App™.
ReSound LiNX features some amazing advancements:
- Surround Sound by ReSound™ – an integrated sound processing technology providing top-rated quality sound.
- A Made for iPhone hearing aid that offers direct streaming of sound from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, allowing wearers to use their hearing aids to talk on the phone and listen to music in high-quality stereo sound without the need for additional equipment
- The ReSound Smart™ App allows users to set preferred volume levels as well as treble/bass settings, and use geo-tagging to assign and adjust to the acoustics of frequently visited places like home, work, favorite restaurants and more.
- For those of us prone to misplace items, the app features a ‘Find My Hearing Aid’ function to help users pinpoint their hearing aids if misplaced.
- It is small yet powerful enough to address 90% of all hearing losses.
- It uses 3rd generation 2.4 GHz wireless technology, based on the all new SmartRange™ chipset.
It is this breakthrough technology in hearing aids that earned the ReSound LiNX a Design and Engineering Award at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. At Sandia Hearing Aid Center and King Hearing Aid Center we have always embraced the advancements that improve communication for our patients. We see the new LiNX hearing aid as a potential game changer in how people view and use their hearing aids. If you would like to learn more about this amazing device, please contact us today.